A little bit more about Honeytree in Bristol
Honeytree Bristol is located on Filton Road next to the Orchard School. We have just undergone an extensive refurbishment to build what we believe is one of the best nurseries in Bristol, with brand new rooms, all natural resources and an outdoor area designed to light up the fervent imaginations of our children!
We believe strongly that every child is unique and develops at their own rate. We therefore ensure that all children have individual learning opportunities that allow them to explore and grow into confident children.
Please do get in touch- we’d be delighted to show you around!
- Fresh and nutritious homemade meals
- A home from home environment fostering a warm sense of belonging
- Encouragement and independence in all areas of learning and development
- Support for transitions to school
- Excellent partnerships with parents
- Highly qualified, enthusiastic and caring staff
- Engaging outdoor learning environments
- An enthusiastic holiday club for children school age
- Free Early Years Education Entitlement for 3 and 4 year olds (15 or 30 hours depending on eligibility)
- Free Early years Education Entitlement for 2 year olds (subject to eligibility)
Our nursery is split into 4 rooms, with each room devoted to caring for a specific age range. We’ve designed our nursery so that children move between rooms when they are ready, not based on when their birthday is.
Here at Honeytree Day Nursery Bristol our days are not rigidly structured but all rooms try to keep to a routine which the children can recognise and anticipate. A familiar routine helps to ensure that your child is happy and secure.
Explore our nursery and pre-school.
Simply press play to take a virtual walk around our spacious setting.
Babies: Sunshine Room
Our Baby room caters for children from 6 weeks to 2 years old. The baby room is light and spacious with free flow out into the babies’ own garden.
Our home-from-home approach to care means we endeavour to follow your baby’s individual routine to make their transition from home to nursery as smooth as possible. Staff ensure all babies receive individual attention, making them to feel safe and secure. An adjoining cot room allows children to sleep peacefully throughout their busy day!
Toddlers: Little Bees Room
Our Little Bees room caters for children aged 2-3 years. The room is a natural cosy space with designated areas created to engage toddlers’ interests.
At this age children start to really make sense of the world around them. We encourage children to be creative, exploratory learners and independent little people. Throughout the day children enjoy a mixture of adult-led activities and are given the opportunity to access resources independently, allowing them to make their own choices.
Pre-school: Busy Bees Room
Our Busy Bees room caters for children ages 3-5 years. The pre-school rooms are large, bright and open plan filled with resources to support children in their transition to school. They are introduced to letters and sounds, problem solving and team work activities.
An increase in structure throughout the day allow the children to become aware of routines, instructions and to improve attention and listening. Our ‘Rising Stars’ program is designed to help prepare your child for the next big step up to primary school.
Breakfast, After School & Holiday Club
Our out of school clubs care for children aged 4 – 11 years old.
The Breakfast and After School Club caters for children who attend Filton Avenue Primary School (Orchard Campus).
Our Holiday Club provides care for all local children during the Bristol City Council school holiday dates. Children enjoy a range of games, activities and day trips out keeping them entertained throughout the Half-Term and Summer holidays.
Honeytree Bristol is open all year around from 7:30am-6.00pm. We are closed on bank holidays and for a week between Christmas and New Year.
- For families receiving 15 hours funding, we can offer 8am – 1pm or 1pm – 6pm sessions. These funding sessions are term time only.
- For families receiving 30 hours funding, we offer 8 am – 6 pm sessions. The 30 hours funding is an all year-round place.
- Holiday club session are from 8 am – 6 pm, 8am to 1pm or 1pm to 6pm.
- Breakfast Club is from 8 – 8.45 am
- After School Club is from 3.15 – 6 pm